Affinity Programs Available through NOACC
Now you can get cost savings on your health insurance benefits usually reserved for larger companies. How? You get the purchasing power of the group insurance market through your chamber of commerce membership. PLUS, you also get access to the comprehensive care and quality providers you’ve come to expect.
There are two Anthem discount programs available to you through your local chamber of commerce.
- ChamberSaver – traditional ACA plan. Informational Flyer
- SOCA Benefit Plan MEWA – self-funded group plan for employee sizes 2-50. Informational Flyer
How do I enroll my company? Ask your current Anthem licensed agent for a quote with your NOACC chamber membership discount. If you are not currently working with a broker, let us help you find one in your area. CLICK HERE to submit your request for a broker
Chamber Credit Card Processing Program
We invite you to take advantage our BancCard Merchant Services offering which provides your business white glove service, REDUCED pricing, wholesale equipment, local and back up 24/7 service, and NO CONTRACT, all with a trusted twenty-five-year U.S. partner. Our payment processing solutions can be customized for you and used for ANY TYPE OF PAYMENT solution needed for your business or organization. This exciting offer is available to you just by being a chamber member.
Ready to get started?
CLICK HERE for a complimentary quote or reach out to Lisa Heller, 216-215-7547, firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE for an informational flyer
Community Energy Advisors
What is the program?
- Electric and natural gas supply savings for chamber members’ homes and businesses
- Assistance with lighting and equipment rebates
- Natural gas tax exemption review and processing
- No cost hotline for any energy-related questions 330-208-2082
What are the steps to enroll?
- To see how much you can save, chamber members can choose from the following three simple options:
- Call 330-208-2082
- Email a recent electric or gas bill (all pages) to email@example.com
- Fax a recent electric or gas bill (all pages) to 330-721-8111
Chamber Energy Program Inquiry Form
Watch our CEA program information video.
For more information, visit: www.chamberenergyprogram.com
Heartland Payroll Processing
Chamber Payroll Program
Heartland Payroll allows you to process payroll with ease and confidence. You will enjoy support when you need it, 24/7 payroll access, the convenience of having a local partner, fair and transparent pricing, and a support center with access to all the forms you need. Payroll made easy.
Payroll Information Sheet
Managed Care Organization (MCO)
Workers’ Compensation is a major cost of doing business. Lost-time claims can increase premiums if not handled properly. It is the MCO’s job to make sure injured workers receive care and return to work safely and promptly. NOACC Chambers and their business members will be able to choose HMS (Health Management Solutions) and be assured that they can rely on their MCO to protect their workers and their bottom line. Business must be a member of a NOACC Chamber.
Office Depot – Office Supplies/Printing/Copying
Outstanding Discounts on Office Supplies and Services
Office Depot and Office Max have designed an exclusive discount program for NOACC Members for full-service printing and copying.
Exclusive Member Pricing
Paramount Preferred Solutions
Bureau of Workers Compensation Third Party Administrator (TPA)
Save on Workers’ Compensation Premiums with a Trusted Team in Paramount Preferred Solutions. Endorsed by NOACC’s Endorsed BWC Third Party Administrator since 2008.
PPS Service Promise:
- Receive Highest Qualified Group Rating Discounts
- FMLA and Unemployment Services Available
- Owned and Operated in Ohio
- Expert Claims Management and much more
To a quote request, download return the PPS AC3 form or completed online here.
Contact Peter Young for a FREE quote. Peter.Young@ParamountPreferredSolutions.com
Chamber Shipping Program
Chamber members receive exclusive discounts on inbound and outbound shipments of all sizes through the NOACC Shipping Program, managed by PartnerShip®. Ship smarter with this free member benefit.
- Save on small package shipping with discounts of 45% on FedEx Express and 25% on FedEx Ground.
- Reduce your LTL freight costs and easily rate shop with TForce Freight, Saia, YRC Freight, and many others.
- Benefit from partial and full truckload options for shipments that need added reliability and security or require specialized equipment.
- Improve your supply chain efficiency with affordable contract or on-demand warehousing.
Enroll in the NOACC Shipping Program today to start saving. For members who are already using the program, but don’t have the current FedEx discounts, make sure you re-enroll to receive the improved pricing. If you have any questions about using the program or would like a quote, PartnerShip is available to help.
Member to Member Discounts
Free shredding services, discount off retail pricing, free delivery, free ink and toner cartridge recycling.
Contact Michelle Ryb at 216-292-7112.
Location: 23715 Mercantile Rd. Beachwood OH 44122
50% off Headshots, member price $40
24700 South Woodland Rd. Beachwood OH 44122
Discount on IT services.
15% off any projects.